The 18th Annual General Meeting of the Bishop Hall Jubilee School Canada Alumni will be held online by Zoom at 8:00 pm Eastern Time (US & Canada) on Friday May 7, 2021.
All members, who wish to attend the Annual General Meeting 2021, must fill in the registration form at the bottom of this page. We need 20% of registered members to make a quorum. If you are unable to attend the AGM, wish to empower another person to attend and vote on your behalf, please fill in the online proxy form : https://bhjscanada.com/bhjs-canada-alumni-agm-2021-proxy-form-and-instructions/ . Thanks for your support!
Zoom Meeting ID, Passcode and instruction will be sent by email.
If you are unable to attend the Zoom AGM, please complete the proxy voting attached by email as instructed.
- To adopt the minutes of the 17th Annual General Meeting held on September 20, 2020
- To receive the President’s report of 2020
- To adopt the financial statements of 2020
- Tributes to members graduated in 1970 & 1980 (deferred from last year), and members graduated in 1971 & 1981
- Nomination and election of members for the 2021-2022 Executive Committee
- Any other business
BHJS Canada Alumni Virtual AGM 2021 Registration